CGS Parent Newsletter & Schedule
CGS and Children’s Faith Formation Winter Schedule
- 12th/13th and 19th/20th ~ We have Atrium,
- 5th/6th or 26th/27th ~ No Atrium
- 3rd ~ All Sessions Advent Wreath Making and Prayer Service with Parents at 11 am.
- No regular Atrium Sessions the month of December
SMT Special Events for the Children of SMT and Families to note on your calendar:
- November 1st, All Saints Day, a Holy Day of Obligation. Don't forget to go to Mass!
- November 4th, SMT School Carnival. We will not have Atrium on the 5th/6th. Everyone is invited to come have fun at the Carnival, rides, games, laser tag, and good food!
- November 9th ~ Parish Feast Day Lantern Walk. Crafts in the Parish Center at 5:15 pm followed by a play and walk on the parish steps. We will also have a wonderful chili dinner in the parish center. If you are able to help out I am looking for volunteers to lead the crafts and help guide the walk. This event is fun for the whole family, you can also bring a friend!
- December 3rd ~ Advent Wreath Making and Prayer Service. Wreath making begins at 9 am to noon, prayer service at 11am
- December 10th ~ Homeless Gift Bags Assembling all day in the Parish Center, great service opportunity for the whole family!
- December 15th ~ Las Posadas
- Sunday December 17th at 11 am & Saturday December 23rd at 10 am, Christmas Eve Family Mass Rehearsals, children are invited to participate in the Family Mass Pageant with the Gospel reading at Mass on Christmas Eve
Even though we only have the Advent Prayer Service in December there are many activities to bring your kids to in December celebrating Advent in preparation for Christmas! Let me know if you want to help out with any of our great activities. Normal Atrium Sessions will resume January 7th/8th.